Thursday, October 8, 2009

WEDDING COUNT DOWN!!!

WOW, we are down to one week until the wedding!!! Yikes I can't believe it. I am soooo excited. There is just something wonderful about knowing your child has found the perfect person for them. It is so fun to watch them together. My favorite thing is the way there eyes look when they smile at each other. It is so sweet to watch my ruff and tumble son who would rather wrestle you then look at you, treat Sandi with so much love and tenderness. She brings out the very best in him and I love her so much for that, (and a million other reasons!!!) I have always looked forward to having daughter-in-laws and Sandi is everything a mother could want for her son. I know I have said this already but THEY ARE PERFECT!!! Can't wait for Oct 16!

3 comments:

Dustin and Tiffany said...

They are so absolutely adorable together! They look very happy and I wish them the best of life. It's so true that sometimes forever is just not long enough!

Candace said...

Talk about the cutest couple EVER! :) I can't believe Ross is old enough to be getting married! The last time I remember him - he was driving a VERY sick me to the ER on Thanksgiving while you guys watched my kids. And then your hubbie got sick. :( I bet you guys are super excited! I need a mailing address. I always put together a cookbook for the wedding invites we get - however - I won't be able to get it out until November as money is really tight this month. Therefore the address!

Karen said...

I WANT TO COME SOOOOOO BAD AND "YES" I AM YELLING!!!!!! Actually pouting is probably a better word for it. I am so happy for them and for you! Daughter-in-laws are awesome! Love ya and miss ya!!