Monday, June 8, 2009

SHE SAID YES!!!


Ross officially proposed to Sandi Tobler on Saturday June 6th. And guess what... SHE SAID YES!!! Some of you may be a little surprised at this bit of news but none of us here are. I think I knew from the first time I saw her that she was the girl my son would marry. She is absolutely perfect. She is a kindergarten teacher and works at Sandstone Elem. She is pretty, sweet, fun and absolutely ADORABLE. The best part of all is that she and Ross share that same fun sense of humor and she just gets him. If you know Ross at all you know what I am talking about.

I know some people think this engagement came really fast but it is so right between them. You can't be in the same room with them and not feel it. I am so excited for them. I can't imagine anything more wonderful then knowing your child has found the person that will make them happy forever. Do I sound like I am gushing... well I am, but it is because I am so happy for them both. I know Ross hasn't been home long but I am so grateful for the gift that these two are to each other.

So everybody set aside October 16 because that is the day they will be sealed in the St. George Temple. We will need you all there to make it a truly joyful day.

Got to go I am floating away from my computer, on cloud 9 LOL.

8 comments:

debsdialogues said...

That is extraordinary news! Having a daughter-in-law that you love, and you know will love your son is everything you could want. Wish I could be there for the happy day.

Candace said...

Congratulations! Russ and I got married 5 months after I came home. So - no rushing here! lol We won't be able to be there but would like to do something for the happy couple. Please email your mailing address.

Dustin and Tiffany said...

Congratulations Ross!!! I am so happy for him. Are you going to post pictures? :) If we don't get an announcement tell Ross I'll personally tell her about his "cowboy and wrangler days"!! I remember them well! :)

Candace said...

Oh goodie! A picture! They look so happy.

Dustin and Tiffany said...

Awww! They look so cute together! Tell Ross Congratulations and I'm happy for him!!

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful news, I saw her picture on Facebook by following his friends line but it's nice to see them together. Kinda deja'vu for me. I remember when everyone warned me that the girls left waiting seldom did, but I knew you and Kevin would be together forever. Isn't it interesting how they are just in the right place at the right time.

Hugs and congratulations!
Gramma Fackler

Kinley said...

Congratulations! It doesn't have to be long as long as it is right! And it sounds like it is! Best of luck with the planning!

Amanda Newton said...

Hello there!!! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten... I still remember fighting with Ross that he needed to go to bed and stop picking on Austin... Man do I feel old :)