Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OH Miss Madi!!!


Ok I don't ever remember giving my daughter permission to grow up but none the less she has done it anyway. She was invited last weekend to a semi formal dance for her friends sweet 16 birthday party. Much to her fathers dismay this dance included...... well boys and dancing and a very hot dress. Poor Kevin it is just more then his poor heart can take to see his little girl turning into a very pretty young women. He is more then happy that she is running cross country and that she just made the swim team. No one could be prouder of her good grades but when she walked out in her dress and high heels it was all over. Poor guy the only person worse then her dad was her brother Austin who told her she wasn't leaving the house and went so far as to stand in front of the door. So the really sassy picture you see was taken just for her dad and her brothers. And yes we will send one to Ross!

7 comments:

Candace said...

You go girl!

Heather said...

She looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cindy said...

Madi is so pretty, tell her Hi for me! I can't believe our daughters are 16....it is just plum SCARY!!!!

Dorlene said...

Hey there Cindy - so glad you found me, too! As you can see, life just speeds up on a daily basis - look how your kids have grown! Keep in touch and I will, too.

The Nelson's said...

wow! she is so pretty! I can't believe how old she is! I am so happy you found me! you really are one of my favorit people, and when I came home to Eagar and found out you no longer lived there I was heart broken!

Anonymous said...

Whoooeeee, Madi! "You look like a million bucks" as my Unkie used to say to me when I got all ready to go to a dance or on a date. Considering that was in the fifties, I guess a billion bucks is more like it now.

But it's not your looks that make me so proud to be your grandma, it is who you are inside that shines from your face like a beacon of light and just bedazzles me.

Way to go, Sweetheart Girl. Just be yourself and have fun. Nobody deserves it more.

Love,
Gramma Fackler

Alyssa said...

Ow! Ow! That Madi is seriously so cute! Every time I see her in Church with her cute outfits, hot earrings, and stylin' hair, I think, "Watch out high school boys!" Cute girl!